10/18/2017 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-6962
Location: Capital Hotel
Address: 111 W Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This a business to business event that focuses on the economic advantage of disability inclusion in the workplace. Top business leaders will share their successes in employing people with disabilities and national speakers will present on value-added business and economic topics. Employers will be recognized for best hiring practices, providing reasonable accommodations, and being a model employer in Arkansas.
Arkansas is the newest affiliate of the USBLN, which includes core members Tyson, Walmart, TJX, JBHunt, and Maples Insurance. There is no cost for this event, which includes lunch and valet parking, beginning at 7:30 am.
Space is limited; to reserve your seat, please visit https://goo.gl/pAZGuZ
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 1 day ago
- Town & Country Shopping Center Sold For $3.8M 1 day ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 1 day ago
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 5 days ago
- Land For $13M Lisa Academy Expansion Sold For $1.2M 8 hours ago