10/18/2017 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-6962
Location: Capital Hotel
Address: 111 W Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This a business to business event that focuses on the economic advantage of disability inclusion in the workplace. Top business leaders will share their successes in employing people with disabilities and national speakers will present on value-added business and economic topics. Employers will be recognized for best hiring practices, providing reasonable accommodations, and being a model employer in Arkansas.
Arkansas is the newest affiliate of the USBLN, which includes core members Tyson, Walmart, TJX, JBHunt, and Maples Insurance. There is no cost for this event, which includes lunch and valet parking, beginning at 7:30 am.
Space is limited; to reserve your seat, please visit https://goo.gl/pAZGuZ
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Fishing Boat Maker Vexus Launches in Flippin 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Gives Workers a Way to Get Paid Earlier 1 day ago
- Education Construction Dots the State, Dominating Commercial Projects List 4 days ago
- Relyance Bank to Acquire Heartland Bank Branches 2 days ago
- Arkansas Abortion Facilities Threatened With Suspension 23 hours ago