10/18/2017 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-6962
Location: Capital Hotel
Address: 111 W Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This a business to business event that focuses on the economic advantage of disability inclusion in the workplace. Top business leaders will share their successes in employing people with disabilities and national speakers will present on value-added business and economic topics. Employers will be recognized for best hiring practices, providing reasonable accommodations, and being a model employer in Arkansas.
Arkansas is the newest affiliate of the USBLN, which includes core members Tyson, Walmart, TJX, JBHunt, and Maples Insurance. There is no cost for this event, which includes lunch and valet parking, beginning at 7:30 am.
Space is limited; to reserve your seat, please visit https://goo.gl/pAZGuZ
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 1 day ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 3 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 4 days ago
- Closing of Two Acquisitions Pushes Simmons to $14B in Assets 2 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 3 days ago