10/19/2017 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: UALR Donald W. Reynolds Center for Business and Economic Development
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Suite 250, Little Rock, AR 72204
Technology is moving at a faster rate than ever before. This conference will touch on a number of different areas and their legal implications.
The first half of the day will focus on drone regulations, review contracts from cloud providers, and modern communication systems.
The second half of the day will focus on your practice including start-ups and their unique legal setup, the ethics behind cloud computing and what you need to know about advertising online. Available in person or by webinar. Pricing will vary depending on membership status and when you register, so register now!
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- $1.6M Deal Tops Recent Real Estate Transactions 4 days ago
- Top 10 Arkansas Business Stories from 2017 17 hours ago
- Jonesboro's Hyatt Convention Center Woes Continue 17 hours ago
- Movie Tavern Premiere Moves Closer at Gateway Town Center 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Baptist Trustees Fire President Joseph Jones 2 hours ago