10/19/2017 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: UALR Donald W. Reynolds Center for Business and Economic Development
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Suite 250, Little Rock, AR 72204
Technology is moving at a faster rate than ever before. This conference will touch on a number of different areas and their legal implications.
The first half of the day will focus on drone regulations, review contracts from cloud providers, and modern communication systems.
The second half of the day will focus on your practice including start-ups and their unique legal setup, the ethics behind cloud computing and what you need to know about advertising online. Available in person or by webinar. Pricing will vary depending on membership status and when you register, so register now!
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Kimberly-Clark Says It May Close Conway Plant 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: The Re-emergence Of The American Downtown 5 days ago
- South Arkansas Timber, Proximity to Texas Attracts Conifex 3 days ago
- Former Arkansas Judge Sues Over Proposal On Damages 3 days ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 5 years ago