10/19/2017 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: UALR Donald W. Reynolds Center for Business and Economic Development
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Suite 250, Little Rock, AR 72204
Technology is moving at a faster rate than ever before. This conference will touch on a number of different areas and their legal implications.
The first half of the day will focus on drone regulations, review contracts from cloud providers, and modern communication systems.
The second half of the day will focus on your practice including start-ups and their unique legal setup, the ethics behind cloud computing and what you need to know about advertising online. Available in person or by webinar. Pricing will vary depending on membership status and when you register, so register now!
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 2 days ago
- Stock Awards Boost Comp for Simmons First Executives 2 days ago
- George Gleason Pay Rises to $6.9M 22 hours ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 23 hours ago