10/19/2017 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: UALR Donald W. Reynolds Center for Business and Economic Development
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Suite 250, Little Rock, AR 72204
Technology is moving at a faster rate than ever before. This conference will touch on a number of different areas and their legal implications.
The first half of the day will focus on drone regulations, review contracts from cloud providers, and modern communication systems.
The second half of the day will focus on your practice including start-ups and their unique legal setup, the ethics behind cloud computing and what you need to know about advertising online. Available in person or by webinar. Pricing will vary depending on membership status and when you register, so register now!
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- New Partnership in Delta to Focus on Kids in Need 3 days ago
- Business Leaders, Officials Hope for U.S. 412 Expansion 3 weeks ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 3 days ago
- Simmons First's Burt Hicks Reflects Upon Impact 3 weeks ago