10/18/2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2390
Location: Cooperative Extension Service Auditorium
Address: 2301 South University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72204
The 2017 Little Rock Navy Week will feature a small business workshop, hosted by the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center (APAC) designed to educate small businesses on how to do business with the Navy and Marine Corps.
Ms. Emily Harman, director of the Office of Small Business Programs for the Department of the Navy, will present on upcoming contracting opportunities and how small businesses can contribute to the warfighter mission.
Representatives from the Department of the Navy, Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center (APAC), Little Rock Regional Chamber, Small Business Administration (SBA), and Arkansas Small Business Technology Development Center (ASBTDC) will be on hand to answer questions you may have.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- New Partnership in Delta to Focus on Kids in Need 3 days ago
- Business Leaders, Officials Hope for U.S. 412 Expansion 3 weeks ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 3 days ago
- Simmons First's Burt Hicks Reflects Upon Impact 3 weeks ago