11/28/2017 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 612 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Lunch and Learn: SBA Loans Helping Small Business" from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 28 at the Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce.
SBA offers a variety of loan programs for small businesses through its network of commercial lenders and intermediary lenders. General small business loans, microloans, real estate and equipment loans, and disaster loans are just some of the ways SBA assists small businesses obtain the capital they need.
Join us as Herb Lawrence of the Small Business Administration shares information about the different options available and how to tap into this source of funding.
Lunch is provided compliments of BancorpSouth. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Nov. 26 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 2 days ago
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 2 days ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 3 days ago
- Citing Continued Criminal Acts, Federal Prosecutors Seek 141-Month Sentence for John Rogers 6 days ago
- Jeff Krupsaw Offers 'Human Side' of Democrat-Gazette Layoffs 7 days ago