11/28/2017 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 612 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Lunch and Learn: SBA Loans Helping Small Business" from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 28 at the Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce.
SBA offers a variety of loan programs for small businesses through its network of commercial lenders and intermediary lenders. General small business loans, microloans, real estate and equipment loans, and disaster loans are just some of the ways SBA assists small businesses obtain the capital they need.
Join us as Herb Lawrence of the Small Business Administration shares information about the different options available and how to tap into this source of funding.
Lunch is provided compliments of BancorpSouth. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Nov. 26 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 2 days ago
- KATV Fixture Ned Perme to Retire After 34 Years of Warnings, Carols 18 hours ago
- Kimberly-Clark Says It May Close Conway Plant 5 days ago
- Not Your Grandparents' Retirement Village: Boomers Choose Amenities Fitting Their Lifestyles 2 days ago
- UA Little Rock, Saline Health Launch Pathways Program for Nurses 23 hours ago