11/28/2017 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 612 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Lunch and Learn: SBA Loans Helping Small Business" from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 28 at the Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce.
SBA offers a variety of loan programs for small businesses through its network of commercial lenders and intermediary lenders. General small business loans, microloans, real estate and equipment loans, and disaster loans are just some of the ways SBA assists small businesses obtain the capital they need.
Join us as Herb Lawrence of the Small Business Administration shares information about the different options available and how to tap into this source of funding.
Lunch is provided compliments of BancorpSouth. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Nov. 26 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 3 days ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 3 days ago
- Judge Declares Marijuana Commission's Application Scores 'Null and Void' 22 hours ago
- Everett Automotive Buys Landers Chevrolet of Benton 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Wins Challenge to Refusal of Liquor Licenses in Texas 1 day ago