11/28/2017 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 612 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Lunch and Learn: SBA Loans Helping Small Business" from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 28 at the Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce.
SBA offers a variety of loan programs for small businesses through its network of commercial lenders and intermediary lenders. General small business loans, microloans, real estate and equipment loans, and disaster loans are just some of the ways SBA assists small businesses obtain the capital they need.
Join us as Herb Lawrence of the Small Business Administration shares information about the different options available and how to tap into this source of funding.
Lunch is provided compliments of BancorpSouth. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Nov. 26 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 days ago
- Schwyhart Creditor Raises Fraud Claim 2 days ago
- Gusano's Pays Back Rent to River Market Landlord 2 days ago
- Empty Kmart in Springdale Sparks Suit 2 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago