11/15/2017 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 663-8800
Location: North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 100 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
The Pulaski County Community Services (PCCS) Brownfields program and Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is holding a half-day Brownfields outreach seminar at 7:30 am to noon at the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce at 100 Main St. in North Little Rock.
The seminar will cover topics including Brownfields funding, redevelopment challenges, and community engagement. Terry Sligh of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Brownfields program will be on hand to discuss Brownfields from a state perspective.
Ben Goodwin of Our House, a nonprofit dedicated to helping homeless women and children, will share his experiences with Brownfields redevelopment of the former Little Rock Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital.
Erik Swindle, formerly of Heifer International, will also share his experiences of redeveloping a Brownfields site into the headquarters of Heifer International.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- The Rep, Citing Low Ticket Sales, Charitable Giving, Will Suspend Operations 1 day ago
- Nabholz Names Joint COOs, Remakes Company Structure 1 day ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 1 day ago
- Debt Discharged for Lex and Ellen Golden 3 days ago
- Tax Questions Dog Candidate For Garland County District Judgeship 3 days ago