11/15/2017 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 663-8800
Location: North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 100 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
The Pulaski County Community Services (PCCS) Brownfields program and Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is holding a half-day Brownfields outreach seminar at 7:30 am to noon at the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce at 100 Main St. in North Little Rock.
The seminar will cover topics including Brownfields funding, redevelopment challenges, and community engagement. Terry Sligh of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Brownfields program will be on hand to discuss Brownfields from a state perspective.
Ben Goodwin of Our House, a nonprofit dedicated to helping homeless women and children, will share his experiences with Brownfields redevelopment of the former Little Rock Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital.
Erik Swindle, formerly of Heifer International, will also share his experiences of redeveloping a Brownfields site into the headquarters of Heifer International.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- Little Rock Starbucks Sold For $2M 3 days ago
- Entergy Settles With Sierra Club, Will Stop Burning Coal by 2030 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 3 years ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 7 days ago