11/15/2017 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 663-8800
Location: North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 100 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
The Pulaski County Community Services (PCCS) Brownfields program and Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is holding a half-day Brownfields outreach seminar at 7:30 am to noon at the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce at 100 Main St. in North Little Rock.
The seminar will cover topics including Brownfields funding, redevelopment challenges, and community engagement. Terry Sligh of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Brownfields program will be on hand to discuss Brownfields from a state perspective.
Ben Goodwin of Our House, a nonprofit dedicated to helping homeless women and children, will share his experiences with Brownfields redevelopment of the former Little Rock Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital.
Erik Swindle, formerly of Heifer International, will also share his experiences of redeveloping a Brownfields site into the headquarters of Heifer International.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 1 day ago
- Former UA Star, NFL Player Joins Sage Partners 20 hours ago
- Shutdown End in Sight as Senators Announce Agreement 18 hours ago
- Small-Town Budgets Hurting From Loss of Mini Walmarts 21 hours ago
- Online Ad May Be Selling Aristotle Inc. 1 day ago