11/15/2017 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 663-8800
Location: North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 100 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
The Pulaski County Community Services (PCCS) Brownfields program and Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is holding a half-day Brownfields outreach seminar at 7:30 am to noon at the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce at 100 Main St. in North Little Rock.
The seminar will cover topics including Brownfields funding, redevelopment challenges, and community engagement. Terry Sligh of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Brownfields program will be on hand to discuss Brownfields from a state perspective.
Ben Goodwin of Our House, a nonprofit dedicated to helping homeless women and children, will share his experiences with Brownfields redevelopment of the former Little Rock Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital.
Erik Swindle, formerly of Heifer International, will also share his experiences of redeveloping a Brownfields site into the headquarters of Heifer International.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 1 day ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 2 days ago
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 1 day ago
- America's Car-Mart Names New CFO, Reports Profit 2 days ago
- Hiram Walker Plant Keeps Fort Smith in High Spirits 6 days ago