2/1/2018 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (870) 265-5366
Location: White Hall Community Center
Address: 9801 Dollarway Rd., White Hall, AR 71602
Third annual Simmons Agri Summit on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018. The free conference will feature some of the agricultural industry's principal experts leading discussions on the current economic landscape, the future of commodity pricing and the scientific developments impacting the industry locally and globally.
Pre-register by Jan. 25 at SimmonsBank.com/agrisummit or by calling (870) 265-5366 to receive a free lunch and be entered in a drawing for a $1,000 gift card to Arkansas Ag Company in Dumas.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 2 days ago
- Garver Announces CEO's Retirement, Succession Plan 2 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago
- USA Truck Buys Davis Transfer Co. 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commission, High Court 2 days ago