2/1/2018 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (870) 265-5366
Location: White Hall Community Center
Address: 9801 Dollarway Rd., White Hall, AR 71602
Third annual Simmons Agri Summit on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018. The free conference will feature some of the agricultural industry's principal experts leading discussions on the current economic landscape, the future of commodity pricing and the scientific developments impacting the industry locally and globally.
Pre-register by Jan. 25 at SimmonsBank.com/agrisummit or by calling (870) 265-5366 to receive a free lunch and be entered in a drawing for a $1,000 gift card to Arkansas Ag Company in Dumas.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 1 day ago
- Former UA Star, NFL Player Joins Sage Partners 19 hours ago
- Shutdown End in Sight as Senators Announce Agreement 17 hours ago
- Small-Town Budgets Hurting From Loss of Mini Walmarts 20 hours ago
- Online Ad May Be Selling Aristotle Inc. 1 day ago