2/1/2018 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (870) 265-5366
Location: White Hall Community Center
Address: 9801 Dollarway Rd., White Hall, AR 71602
Third annual Simmons Agri Summit on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018. The free conference will feature some of the agricultural industry's principal experts leading discussions on the current economic landscape, the future of commodity pricing and the scientific developments impacting the industry locally and globally.
Pre-register by Jan. 25 at SimmonsBank.com/agrisummit or by calling (870) 265-5366 to receive a free lunch and be entered in a drawing for a $1,000 gift card to Arkansas Ag Company in Dumas.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 7 days ago
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 3 days ago
- Land For $13M Lisa Academy Expansion Sold For $1.2M 2 days ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 3 days ago
- Many KATV Arrivals, and One Departure 3 months ago