2/1/2018 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (870) 265-5366
Location: White Hall Community Center
Address: 9801 Dollarway Rd., White Hall, AR 71602
Third annual Simmons Agri Summit on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018. The free conference will feature some of the agricultural industry's principal experts leading discussions on the current economic landscape, the future of commodity pricing and the scientific developments impacting the industry locally and globally.
Pre-register by Jan. 25 at SimmonsBank.com/agrisummit or by calling (870) 265-5366 to receive a free lunch and be entered in a drawing for a $1,000 gift card to Arkansas Ag Company in Dumas.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 3 days ago
- Coulson Oil to Build New Headquarters in NorthShore Business Park 1 day ago
- New Hot Springs Agency Licensed in Wake of Alliance Meltdown 1 day ago
- Alliance Insurance Agents Surprised by AID Order; Plan to Buy Insolvent Agency 3 days ago
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 3 days ago