2/23/2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but are effective for any size business. Among the topics to be covered are marketing fundamentals, image development, customer service, online marketing, public relations, and other low-cost marketing methods.
This fast-paced workshop provides ideas that any business can use right away. Seating is limited and registration required.
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Former Razorback, His Career Ended by Injury, Sues Insurer 2 days ago
- City: Amazon to Open Distribution Center In North Little Rock 12 hours ago
- Alter Trading Corp. Buys Tenenbaum Recycling Group Assets 1 day ago
- First Security Moves Forward Against Lauren James Following Foreclosure Sale 2 days ago
- Historic Makeover En Route to Iconic Arlington Hotel 2 days ago