2/23/2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but are effective for any size business. Among the topics to be covered are marketing fundamentals, image development, customer service, online marketing, public relations, and other low-cost marketing methods.
This fast-paced workshop provides ideas that any business can use right away. Seating is limited and registration required.
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- ADFA Allocates $26M to Buy Verizon Building 2 days ago
- First Bank Deal of '19: Farmers & Merchants to Acquire Integrity First 2 days ago
- George Dunklin Joins Board of Wetlands America Trust 2 days ago
- Debt Deferment Brings Relief To Arkansas Baptist, Philander Smith 4 days ago
- Beer Makers, Thirsty for Growth, Push Into Cannabis Market 1 day ago