2/23/2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but are effective for any size business. Among the topics to be covered are marketing fundamentals, image development, customer service, online marketing, public relations, and other low-cost marketing methods.
This fast-paced workshop provides ideas that any business can use right away. Seating is limited and registration required.
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Former Windstream Execs Acquire Home Energy Rx 3 days ago
- Fitzgerald Joins LRCVB as Marketing, Communications VP 3 days ago
- State Services, including ‘MyDMV,' Get a Social Media Push 2 days ago
- Arkansas Heart Hospital Planning New Hospital, Medical Complex 3 days ago
- VR Expert Carolina Cruz-Neira Showcases New Product 7 days ago