2/23/2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but are effective for any size business. Among the topics to be covered are marketing fundamentals, image development, customer service, online marketing, public relations, and other low-cost marketing methods.
This fast-paced workshop provides ideas that any business can use right away. Seating is limited and registration required.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 2 days ago
- Brooke Vines, Bill Brookshire Partner Up 2 days ago
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 3 days ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 4 days ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago