2/23/2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but are effective for any size business. Among the topics to be covered are marketing fundamentals, image development, customer service, online marketing, public relations, and other low-cost marketing methods.
This fast-paced workshop provides ideas that any business can use right away. Seating is limited and registration required.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 1 day ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 3 days ago
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 3 days ago
- Hot Springs' Mountain Valley Sold to Cott Corp. of Canada for $78M 1 day ago
- PotlatchDeltic Sells Lake Maumelle Tract for $3.6M 3 days ago