3/22/2018 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Online users on March 22 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks. Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online Day-to-Day Basics, includes using invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than March 21 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Clarion Resort Hotel Set for $20M Renovation, DoubleTree Rebranding 1 day ago
- Sam McFadin Sells Monroe County Duck Club 2 days ago
- Sun Bio Begins Permit Process Second Time with New Product 2 days ago
- Former Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Pleads Guilty to Bank Fraud 1 day ago
- Conway Regional Considering Legal Action In Hospital Rivalry Case 1 day ago