1/17/2018 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-1121
Location: Arkansas Economic Development Commission
Address: 900 W Capitol Ave, Little Rock, AR 72212
The Minority Business Loan Mobilization Guaranty Program from 2 to 4 p.m. helps state-certified minority businesses obtain 90 percent of necessary capital — ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 — with loan guarantees for approved projects. Workshop attendees will learn about program eligibility and receive assistance with the application process for certification. Complimentary parking is available outside the AEDC offices.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 days ago
- Schwyhart Creditor Raises Fraud Claim 2 days ago
- Gusano's Pays Back Rent to River Market Landlord 2 days ago
- Empty Kmart in Springdale Sparks Suit 2 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago