1/23/2018 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 450-3139
Location: UCA Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72035
As leaders, women are often called upon to offer care, consideration, and stability at home, at work, in church and in wider community services. This type of leadership is often taken for granted, but constitutes what we mean by "spiritual leadership."
Spiritual Leadership is a practice that helps us to stay grounded and find meaning for personal and community growth. Following bell hooks, noted scholar and community activist, the UCA Women's Leadership Network defines spiritual leadership as a grounding practice that focuses us on our place within the "beloved community."
Please join us for a workshop about leading and living authentically and cultivating respect for such leadership skills. Lunch will be served.
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Dillard's Touts Shareholder Returns at Annual Meeting 2 days ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 1 decade ago
- In Trucking, Al Heringer IV Finds His Star Route 1 week ago
- As Stodola Steps Aside, It's Time to Rethink Schools, Governance (Blake Rutherford Commentary) 4 days ago
- A-State Marks Construction Start for Red Wolf Convention Center 3 days ago