1/23/2018 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 450-3139
Location: UCA Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72035
As leaders, women are often called upon to offer care, consideration, and stability at home, at work, in church and in wider community services. This type of leadership is often taken for granted, but constitutes what we mean by "spiritual leadership."
Spiritual Leadership is a practice that helps us to stay grounded and find meaning for personal and community growth. Following bell hooks, noted scholar and community activist, the UCA Women's Leadership Network defines spiritual leadership as a grounding practice that focuses us on our place within the "beloved community."
Please join us for a workshop about leading and living authentically and cultivating respect for such leadership skills. Lunch will be served.
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- ADFA Allocates $26M to Buy Verizon Building 2 days ago
- First Bank Deal of '19: Farmers & Merchants to Acquire Integrity First 2 days ago
- George Dunklin Joins Board of Wetlands America Trust 2 days ago
- Debt Deferment Brings Relief To Arkansas Baptist, Philander Smith 4 days ago
- Beer Makers, Thirsty for Growth, Push Into Cannabis Market 1 day ago