4/20/2018 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tips for Social Media Success" from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on April 20 at the Fort Smith Public Library. Do you know how to post eye-catching content on popular social media sites?
Learn best practices for promoting your business on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This workshop is free, thanks to a co-sponsorship from Arvest Business Resource Center.
Seating is limited and registration required no later than April 19 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 12 hours ago
- Town & Country Shopping Center Sold For $3.8M 17 hours ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 16 hours ago
- Baptist Health to Buy Sparks Health System 1 day ago
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 4 days ago