4/20/2018 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tips for Social Media Success" from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on April 20 at the Fort Smith Public Library. Do you know how to post eye-catching content on popular social media sites?
Learn best practices for promoting your business on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This workshop is free, thanks to a co-sponsorship from Arvest Business Resource Center.
Seating is limited and registration required no later than April 19 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Kimberly-Clark Strikes Wisconsin Deal, Will Close Plant in Conway 2 days ago
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge Criticizes Deal to Idle Entergy Coal Plants 2 days ago
- Red Lobster Serves Up $4.2M Transaction (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- West Group of Little Rock Hires Seal Solutions for Solar Project 1 day ago
- ARA Names Six Researchers To Fellows Program 1 day ago