4/20/2018 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tips for Social Media Success" from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on April 20 at the Fort Smith Public Library. Do you know how to post eye-catching content on popular social media sites?
Learn best practices for promoting your business on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This workshop is free, thanks to a co-sponsorship from Arvest Business Resource Center.
Seating is limited and registration required no later than April 19 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- What's Rice? Under Arkansas Law, It's Not Cauliflower 22 hours ago
- An Investor's Look at Medical Cannabis Opportunities in the Heartland (Erika Gee Commentary) 20 hours ago
- Hannover House Moves, Former Landlord Files Lawsuit 3 days ago
- Nexstar to Sell KFSM to KTHV Owner Tegna 22 hours ago
- CEO Erin Kiefer Proud to Follow Dad's Cart Path 3 days ago