4/26/2018 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on April 26 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than April 25 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- CHI St. Vincent Acquires Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic 7 hours ago
- iRealty Arkansas Announces Merger with Adkins McNeill Smith & Associates 1 day ago
- Midtown LR Sheraton Sold by Arlington Owner 2 days ago
- Central Moloney Acquires Superior Tool 1 day ago
- Power Balance Shifting In Arkansas: Coal Crucial But Losing Ground 2 days ago