4/26/2018 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on April 26 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than April 25 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary to Phase Out Baby Delivery in Little Rock 2 days ago
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 months ago
- Rode Microphones Gives Crystal Bridges Offshoot $1M 2 days ago
- Woo Pigs: Flirty Hogs Have a TV Teammate 7 days ago
- Marsha Moffitt Looking for Future CPAs Down for the Count 7 days ago