4/26/2018 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on April 26 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than April 25 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- What's Rice? Under Arkansas Law, It's Not Cauliflower 1 day ago
- An Investor's Look at Medical Cannabis Opportunities in the Heartland (Erika Gee Commentary) 1 day ago
- Hannover House Moves, Former Landlord Files Lawsuit 4 days ago
- Nexstar to Sell KFSM to KTHV Owner Tegna 1 day ago
- CEO Erin Kiefer Proud to Follow Dad's Cart Path 4 days ago