4/18/2018 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UA Little Rock Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, Arkansas 72204-1000
The 2018 SBIR Road Tour is coming to Arkansas on April 18. This is a rare chance to hear details about the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs directly from agency representatives and engage in one-on-one sessions with agency program managers to gather feedback on your project ideas.
The SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort to convey the non-dilutive technology funding opportunity provided through SBIR/STTR. The programs annually provide $2.5 billion in funding to small advanced technology firms to spur new technological discovery and facilitate commercialization of innovations. Who should participate? Innovators, entrepreneurs, researchers, university offices of research and sponsored programs, small technology-based companies.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Kimberly-Clark Strikes Wisconsin Deal, Will Close Plant in Conway 2 days ago
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge Criticizes Deal to Idle Entergy Coal Plants 2 days ago
- Red Lobster Serves Up $4.2M Transaction (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- West Group of Little Rock Hires Seal Solutions for Solar Project 1 day ago
- ARA Names Six Researchers To Fellows Program 1 day ago