6/14/2018 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop Payroll" from 9 a.m.-noon on June 14, at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville. This hands-on workshop is designed for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users to learn to use the payroll features in the desktop version of QuickBooks accounting software. Topics include tracking employee time, issuing paychecks, paying liabilities, and producing required payroll reports. A computer is provided during this interactive session. Cost is $65 to attend. Seating is limited with registration required no later than June 13 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 2 days ago
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 9 hours ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 4 days ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 6 hours ago
- Pinnacle Foods Opens New Warehouse In Fayetteville 2 days ago