6/20/2018 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 708 West Main Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tax Reform and Your Business" from 9-11 a.m. on June 20 at the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce. With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act approved by Congress December 22, 2017, came the biggest changes to tax law since 1986. Josh Masters, CPA with Beall Barclay & Company, will break these changes down to help business owners and their employees understand the impact of this legislation. Q&A session is included. Cost to attend is $30. Seating is limited with registration required no later than June 19 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 16 hours ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 5 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 16 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 16 hours ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 16 hours ago