6/20/2018 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 708 West Main Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tax Reform and Your Business" from 9-11 a.m. on June 20 at the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce. With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act approved by Congress December 22, 2017, came the biggest changes to tax law since 1986. Josh Masters, CPA with Beall Barclay & Company, will break these changes down to help business owners and their employees understand the impact of this legislation. Q&A session is included. Cost to attend is $30. Seating is limited with registration required no later than June 19 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 2 days ago
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 8 hours ago
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 4 days ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 4 hours ago
- Pinnacle Foods Opens New Warehouse In Fayetteville 2 days ago