7/12/2018 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay & Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Online" July 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Beall Barclay and Company in Fort Smith.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks (Simple Start, Essentials, or Online Plus).
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet access is provided during this interactive session. Cost to attend is $130.
Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 11 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- Entergy Settles With Sierra Club, Will Stop Burning Coal by 2030 2 days ago
- Little Rock Starbucks Sold For $2M 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 3 years ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 6 days ago