7/12/2018 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay & Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Online" July 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Beall Barclay and Company in Fort Smith.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks (Simple Start, Essentials, or Online Plus).
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet access is provided during this interactive session. Cost to attend is $130.
Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 11 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Cameron Smith & Associates Launches Commercial Construction Division 11 hours ago
- Church Asks to Cancel Stamp of Sale on Fayetteville Post Office 4 days ago
- Former Walmart ADA & Immigration Director Sues for Disability Discimination 4 days ago
- Where Medical Marijuana Collides With Worker Safety 4 days ago
- Opportunity Zones Have Transformative Potential (Lisa Ferrell Commentary) 4 days ago