7/12/2018 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay & Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Online" July 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Beall Barclay and Company in Fort Smith.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks (Simple Start, Essentials, or Online Plus).
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet access is provided during this interactive session. Cost to attend is $130.
Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 11 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Man Must Repay Nearly $1.5M in Bank Embezzlement Scheme 1 day ago
- Truckers, Construction Firms Ready to Roll with Arkansas Highway Plan 2 days ago
- Bob East Talks About New Direction of Advanced Cabling Systems 6 days ago
- Agribusiness Conference Offers Lay of Land for Agriculture 1 day ago
- Document Details How Schwyhart Hid Millions, Mansion from Creditors 4 days ago