7/24/2018 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop" on July 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, inventory, reports, and more. A computer and take-home workbook is provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 23 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Stephens Sues for $3.1M Prospect Fee 13 hours ago
- Ruth's Rumor Puts New Steak House on Chenal 13 hours ago
- OZK, Home BancShares Launch Into Luxury Lending 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 1 week ago
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 4 days ago