7/24/2018 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop" on July 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, inventory, reports, and more. A computer and take-home workbook is provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 23 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Cameron Smith & Associates Launches Commercial Construction Division 11 hours ago
- Church Asks to Cancel Stamp of Sale on Fayetteville Post Office 4 days ago
- Former Walmart ADA & Immigration Director Sues for Disability Discimination 4 days ago
- Where Medical Marijuana Collides With Worker Safety 4 days ago
- Opportunity Zones Have Transformative Potential (Lisa Ferrell Commentary) 4 days ago