Outside Sales Representative (Flooring) - North Little Rock, AR
- Company: STOCK BUILDING SUPPLY, LLC
- Updated: 7/29/2011
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Management, Sales
Stock Building Supply is currently searching for an Outside Sales Representative (Flooring) for North Little Rock, AR. The Flooring Salesperson is Stock?s sales liaison between existing and new customer?s accounts. The successful Flooring Salesperson generates sales with new and existing customers to meet designated sales goals and ensuring the sales, delivery and installation of our flooring products
1. Maintains and grows existing customer base across the Flooring business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques; including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
2. Formulate accurate and complete project specific customer information; ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application/installation serving residential & the commercial market.
3. Implement customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals. Proven & demonstrated ability to win business and manage accounts, etc
4. Manage and review flooring layout and design plans to ensure customer satisfaction providing in-depth product knowledge and maximum profitability.
5. Offer full scope services, product upgrades and extended product lines optimizing customer account penetration and customer objectives.
6. Educate customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
7. Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability to balance account viability verses future time efforts.
8. Update and maintain customer specific information within company systems. Ensure accurate account, customer details and contact information available to management and support teams.
9. Actively participate in A/R (credit) reviews and customer aging issues to ensure timely account collections.
10. Develop and implement full scope account plans; producing an individualized account strategy to maintain, penetrate and grow customer accounts.
11. Schedule regular customer touch bases and account reviews to gather service level feedback, optimize account penetration and ensure exceeding of customer expectations.
12. Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback; including service level feedback, pricing, competition and market developments to Market Leadership.
13. Effectively communicate with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.
1. Minimum education required?Bachelors in business management, marketing or related field.
2. Minimum experience required?3+ years sales experience in Flooring sales.
3. Demonstrated leadership experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and analysis, estimating from blueprints as well as strong sales and marketing skills.
4. MS Office and solid Excel preferred.
CV/Resumes to: Elaine.Gallagher@stocksupply.com and CC: Recruitment@stocksupply.com
An Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer