Forensic Clinical Psychologist
- Company: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Updated: 4/23/2014
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Neg.
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast
- Category: Medical/Dental, Professional, Research
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), the Department of Psychiatry in the College of Medicine, invites applications for a FORENSIC CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST to provide forensic services, including court ordered forensic evaluations, at the Arkansas State Hospital adjacent to UAMS. Opportunity for a faculty appointment and development of a research program exists. Must have a doctorate in psychology. Must be licensed or license-eligible in Arkansas. Competitive salary and benefits. Candidates should send a letter of application, curriculum vitae and three (3) letters of reference to:
April Coe Hout, PhD
Arkansas State Hospital
305 S. Palm
Little Rock, AR 72205
UAMS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.