Business Analyst, Electronic Enrollment Solutions
- Company: Transamerica Worksite Marketing
- Updated: 6/5/2012
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Salary TBD
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Insurance
To learn more or to apply, please visit our website at transamerica.com .
Located in the heart of West Little Rock, Transamerica Employee Benefits is the administrative office of Transamerica Life Insurance Company responsible for the creation, implementation, marketing and administration of a broad range of insurance products offered by companies to their employees.
Better still, Transamerica Employee Benefits is a fun-filled, family friendly workplace where you can realize your potential through employee development, as well as be recognized and compensated for your contributions to the success of our business within the growing voluntary benefits marketplace.
This position ensures business requirements for new system development, system enhancements, modifications, upgrades, version releases, code corrections and implementations are accurately defined, tested and documented so that they can be translated into efficient and effective systems for internal and third party vendor systems. It requires both insurance knowledge and systems skills that serve to bridge the communication gap between the business units, technical areas and third parties, assuring that the customer''s requirements and expectations are met or exceeded.
* Work closely with third parties in development of system integrations for insurance product enrollments.
* Conduct analysis and testing of internal enrollment systems which are connected or being connected via a single sign-on to third party systems in a timely and efficient manner.
* Act as the primary contact for the business area regarding all aspects of electronically submitted files.
* Work with the business area, IT department and vendors to gather all required data and technical analysis needed to determine the acceptability of electronic files.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor''s Degree in business related field or equivalent training/experience.
* Minimum 5-7 years experience in insurance, preferably in new business, underwriting or account management.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience working with external enrollment systems to qualify for Intermediate or Senior level.
* Strong understanding and knowledge of insurance business practices, terminology and products.
* 3 years experience facilitating group meetings in excess of 5 people preferred.
* 3 years experience facilitating/conducting specification walkthrough?s preferred.
* Experience with test plans/scripts/design and general testing.
* Minimum 5 years experience with MS Office.
* Experience with multiple technology platforms, etc (PC, LAN, Web and Mainframe).
* Experience and knowledge reading and interpreting file layouts preferred.
* Completion of any insurance industry classes or attainment of designations a plus.
* Experience with Info pac reports, tso files, and jcl jobs preferred.
* This position is located in an office clerical environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk or sit. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Adherence to AEGON?s Code of Conduct, Information Security Standards, and any other published practices, policies and guidelines is a requirement of the position
* Punctual and regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage within 30 days of employment, 401k/pension/stock plans, paid holidays, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and business casual attire.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND MEET THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.