- Company: Museum of Discovery
- Updated: 6/18/2012
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Part-Time
- Salary: Will disclose at interview
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: General Employment
The Museum of Discovery
Museum Custodian, Full Time and Part Time positions
The Museum''s Facility and Exhibits Director is seeking full time and part time applicants for Museum custodians. General custodial duties include cleaning, basic facility and winter sidewalk maintenance. Other areas of responsibility will be event set up and general labor duties as required such as lifting, stacking and moving.
Reports to: Facility and Exhibits Director
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience Required: Previous facilities and janitorial experience.
Demonstrate good customer relations skills in dealing with donors, members, volunteers, museum visitors and staff.
- Janitorial duties.
- Event set up
- Winter sidewalk maintenance.
- Assists in general labor duties as required, such as lifting, stacking, and moving.
- Performs light maintenance duties such as changing light bulbs, handing pictures, painting, cleaning and repairing small equipment as directed.
To apply, please send a resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.