- Company: FROST, PLLC
- Updated: 5/21/2014
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping
We are searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant professional to work on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will possess two to three years of experience working in public accounting or in the accounting field, as an Administrative Assistant. Demonstrating a progression in complexity of responsibilities and tasks. Must be able to multi task, while working in a dynamic environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Proficient computer skills, which include Word and Excel
• Two to three years of experience preferably working in public accounting or accounting field, as an Administrative Assistant
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive and excel in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to multi task and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including parking.
To apply online, visit our website at frostpllc.com, or send your resume and salary history via fax to 501- 975-0274. No telephone calls, please.
Frost, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer