Project Engineer / Estimator
- Company: Arcom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 6/4/2014
- Location: Springdale, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $48-$50K
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Engineering, Technology
ArCom Systems, an SDM Magazine Top 100 Systems Integrator and Fast 50 member, is currently looking for a proven Systems Integrator Project Engineer/Estimator for our Springdale, AR location. This is a unique career opportunity to work with latest generation security technologies and top talent in the fast-growing security and life-safety industry.
Outstanding benefits include paid healthcare, paid dental, 401k matching funds, paid vacation, paid factory training, laptop, paid cell phone, and great work environment.
Skill Preferred Requirements:
• Bachelors or technical degree in Engineering, Engineering Technologies, or similar.
• Self-motivated, adaptable to fast-changing environments
• Three to five years of experience in design, construction, and bidding processes.
• Three to five years of experience in the life safety industry.
• Excellent math and computer skills.
• Great social and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
Optional Skills/Training/Certifications Desired:
• Life-Safety systems experience: Fire Alarm, I.P. Video Surveillance, Access Control, Nurse Call, Intrusion, Sound (intercom/paging), Video Analytics, Mass Notification, Voice/Data and IT/Networking.
• Factory Certifications in life safety systems.
• RCDD, NICET, or other similar certifications.
• Structured cabling, fiber, wireless, VoIP experience.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 501-227-6707, Attn: HR