Senior Systems Engineer
- Company: Netgain Technologies
- Updated: 1/14/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
NetGain Technologies is one of the top managed IT services and IT solutions companies in the world, serving multiple industries for over 28 years. Since 1984, we have continually exceeded customer expectations by offering expert architectural design, implementation and the highest level of customer support. Coupled with an ongoing commitment to training and certifying some of the most qualified professionals in the industry; NetGain Technologies’ mission is creating happy clients through effective technology solutions.
• Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions.
• Manage and maintain systems and software.
• Support server software / hardware and related applications / systems.
• Design systems that provide solutions to business needs of clients.
• Troubleshoot system issues, user issues, and networking issues.
• Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
• Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
• Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
• Act as a liaison between IT clients and internal resources.
• Design, configure and deploy networking facilities.
• Document business needs as they relate to IT technology.
• Understand current and emerging technology. Identify solutions to meet business needs.
• Develop IT Infrastructure standards for various operational areas.
• Assist in the day-to-day network operation, analysis and troubleshooting.
• Monitor local and wide area network health / capacity limits.
• Assist with design and implementation of new and existing sites.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• 7+ years experience with administering Cisco networking technologies or Enterprise Server Environments - Cisco certification preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux technologies, networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and remote communications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft messaging and collaboration systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft solution deployment systems, such as SCCM and Forefront
• Experience with virtualization techniques, backup methods, database system management functions and SAN based storage solutions a plus.
• Required: MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, VCP
• Preferred: CCNP/DP/SP or CISSP or ASE or DBA or CCA/CCEA
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Performance based bonus programs.
Please email email@example.com with questions.