Building Supply Sales and Operations Leader (939-376)
- Company: STOCK BUILDING SUPPLY, LLC
- Updated: 12/14/2012
- Location: Spokane Valley, WA
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Northeast
- Category: Management, Manufacturing
Important business leader in the local market
*Manages workflow of functional area, ensuring world class customer service.
*Establishes goals. Develops work schedules and team initatives to meet these goals. Ensures on time delivery and/or job completion. Oversees local distribution, will call and customer relations. Works closely with sales representatives to facilitate profitable sales growth.
*Monitors equipment to ensure proper operation. Ensures adherence to preventative maintenance schedule.
*Works with Senior Management to perform personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews and making wage recommendations. Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
* Monitors work performance, quality assurance adherence to safety guidelines.
* Directly involved in customer relationships: Visits customer job sites, creates customer bids and material takeoffs, advises customers on building solutions and strategically grows profitable marketshare.
- College degree preferred
- Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Office. Will be trained in propietary software program.
- Knowledgeable in residential construction and the use of building materials.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstracted visionary leadership skills, finding the perfect balance between delegation and a more hands on approach.
- Must be able to motivate others and work with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain and enhance positive customer relations.
- Accounting and finance skills. Spatial reasoning capabilities.
- Detailed knowledge of building materials and dimensional lumber products.
- 5 years or more experience in the buiding material industry or construction-related industry
- 2 years or more experience in sales
- 3 years or more experience in team management
Please apply online at: