Outside Sales Support Coordinator (652-376)
- Company: STOCK BUILDING SUPPLY, LLC
- Updated: 12/14/2012
- Location: Springdale, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Clerical/Administrative, Sales
Stock, a Gores Group portfolio company, is a leading supplier of building materials and solutions to service-minded professional home builders and contractors in the United States. Stock combines the most knowledgeable associates and efficient infrastructure to ensure it delivers the highest value possible to customers.
At Stock Building Supply, we not only help our customers to build their homes; we help our own associates to build their careers. To maintain our position as one of the leading suppliers of building materials, we are committed to hiring and developing talented associates who can deliver world-class customer service. You will find our organization very fast paced, fun and rewarding. We believe that in an environment where our associates are empowered to service the customer, we all win.
Oversees inside sales related activities and coordination of OSR’s and Sales team functions. Including data entry of customer orders within company software. Responsible for accurate, efficient and regular retrieval of orders processed. Also assistances with sales related administrative and customer service activities. Entry or Intermediate Level of experience.
- Acting internal and external customers point of contact for designated portfolio of clientele. Handling inquires on product selection, order status, pricing, customer complaints and issues, delivery schedules and other follow up as needed.
- Coordinates and assists with new customer set up and maintenance within company system.
- Efficiently manage order entry workflow; including timely and accurate order entry into the company system, response to requests for pricing, scheduling of deliveries and installation and other customer follow-up.
- Proactively identifying customer, product or delivery issues; surfacing issues and problem solving with sales and operations teams.
- Identify and coordinate the accurate ordering and delivery of special products and services.
- Understands and actively supports individual OSR’s specific customer strategies ensuring seamless customer service and service level standards are exceeded.
- Regularly reviews stock levels and inventory to understand impact to product delivery and re-order timeframes.
- Partners with Sales and Credit teams to ensure accurate A/R; including prompt resolution of customer credits, return processed in a timely manner and customer notification of payment status.
- Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges, solutions and business impacts.
- Minimum education required— High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required—1 year customer service and sales support, data entry, construction and building materials supply.
- Minimum Typing/ Key Stroke Speed: 50 WPM or 5500 KPH with 95% accuracy or above error rate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS Office and Computer literate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Stock Building Supply and it's subsidiaries does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Submitting a resume online at a job site could cause valuable screening information to be missed.
Please apply directly at: