- Company: Viridian
- Updated: 12/18/2012
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Marketing, Sales
- Manage direct marketing, public relations, advertising, online marketing, social media, event marketing, and internal creative services through implementation of tasks including but not limited to: maintenance of website, newsletter (Constant Contact), Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/ LinkedIn/etc.), press releases, print and online advertisements, print promotional and sales materials, graphic design, corporate gifts, events, tradeshow displays, project specific marketing, service marketing, organization, and document and presentation branding and standardization.
- Assisting Partners with sales through implementation of tasks including but not limited to: research, production of databases, identification of new markets, monitoring target markets, case studies, presentations, mailings, assembling proposals, reviewing project bids, current and potential client contact, etc.
- Coordination of marketing budget in collaboration with sales budget
- Assist with general office work
Desired Professional Attributes:
- Great computer skills
o Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software: Excel/databases, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
o Proficiency in graphic design and desktop publishing software such as that produced by Adobe, Quark, Corel, and Prezi.
- Great communication skills
o Public speaking experience
o Writing proficiency
o Social media savvy
- Knowledge of and interest in current sustainability issues
Preferred, But Not Required Professional Attributes:
- Experience in marketing and sales tasks
- Knowledge of general marketing and sustainability principles, practices, and technologies
- Knowledge of U.S. Green Building Council LEED® Rating System and other green building practices
- Experience in architecture, engineering, construction or other building related fields.
- Interest in a future career in a related marketing and/or green building field
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good work ethic
- Well organized
- Self-Motivated and professional
- Strong ability to materialize ideas
- Attention to Detail
- Personally working to limit carbon footprint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in related subject matter
- Current students accepted, but preferred to be working towards a degree in one of the following fields: engineering, architecture, business, environmental studies, marketing or interior design.
- Salary dependent on experience; no less than $25k
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- Must have reliable transportation
- In an effort to reduce our own carbon footprint, we strive to utilize the talent of those who are from and/or plan to live in the metro area consistent with the internship location.
- One week trial for both parties
- Approximately 40 hours a week preferred
- Prefer candidates committed to long-term employment
- To be filled as soon as possible
Please send resume and letter of interest, electronic submission preferred, to the main Viridian office:
100 Gamble Road
Little Rock, AR 72211
Viridian’s mission is to provide our clients with sustainable solutions for their facilities. Our solutions reflect the optimal balance of social, financial, and environmental stewardship. This balanced approach creates a healthier and more productive work environment, a responsible return on investments, and most critically, a positive environmental legacy. Offerings include: LEED Consulting, Commissioning, Energy Services, Building Testing, Property Condition Assessments, and Residential Services. More info is available at ViridianUSA.com.