- Company: Perfect 10
- Updated: 3/29/2013
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Customer Service/Call Centers
To learn more about Perfect 10 and to submit your resume, visit us online at: perfect-10.tv/Corporate/Careers.aspx. Select Career Opportunities to view all positions.
Provide professional customer service and sales support on specialized, technical electronic equipment in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and changing priorities are the norm. Responsible for supporting the sales team in all phases of the sales process from start to completion in a timely and accurate manner.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Specialize in the design, installation and service of television distribution systems. Communicate product features and applications effectively, demonstrating expertise, and interact with customers to illustrate a solution tailored towards the customers’ needs.
· Obtain solid and in-depth understanding of customer’s technical requirements.
· Identify and resolve technical obstacles for customers.
· Provide technical, procedural and product guidance to customers.
· Monitor and maintain project status to ensure sales team members and customers are abreast of timelines, deadlines, changes, and/or delays.
· Coordinate sales orders to ensure orders are accurate and complete. Research special information, specified drawings, missing and incorrect data on new orders or change orders.
· Work with sales team members to interpret and clarify order specifications, pricing or other related discrepancies.
· Establish and maintain strong and trusted relationships with customers and partners.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
· Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
· Three plus years of experience in a technical customer service role; and
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills; and
· Current knowledge of digital satellite television systems and equipment internet service connections preferred; and
· Must have a good understanding of a service business in a high tech environment.
· Working experience using SalesForce.com or similar sales or customer relationship management databases.
· Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Microsoft Visio – Basic level. Must have the ability to create templates, create diagrams, add shapes, connect shapes, add text and data, format and edit diagrams.
· Microsoft Outlook – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
· Microsoft Word – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
· Microsoft Excel – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar, and calculating numbers.
· Internet Explorer or other web browsers – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
· Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
· Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
· General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.