Managed Services Support Engineer II
- Company: Allied Technology Group
- Updated: 2/16/2013
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Category: Technology
Provide first tier of end-user support for clients with managed support contracts. Diagnose and resolve technical issues over the phone and by using advanced remote management tools.
Essential Job Functions:
Excellent remote troubleshooting and communication skills. Troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain computer networks. Experience with the following technologies required: Window XP & Windows 7 desktop operating system; Basic administration of Windows 2003 & 2008 servers; as well as Microsoft Office, LAN/WAN and basic network troubleshooting and problem solving. Familiarity with email server and client technology, spam filtering technology, and Microsoft Active Directory administration.
3+ years of experience working in similar field. Microsoft, Cisco, VMware Certifications highly regarded.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Ability to simultaneously manage several tasks
• Strong research and consultative skills