Home Health Aides - Hot Springs, AR
- Company: Care IV Home Health
- Updated: 2/18/2013
- Location: Hot Springs, AR
- Status: Part-Time
- Salary: hourly
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central, Southwest
- Category: General Employment, Medical/Dental, Skilled Services, Social Services
Aides Home Health Caregivers PCA CNA: Care IV Home Health's Hot Springs branch is currently seeking part-time Home Health Aides for visits and various shifts in and around the Hot Springs area. As a Home Health Aide, you will be responsible for performing various Aide duties to our patients in their homes. Duties may include (but are not necessarily limited to): assistance with daily living skills, personal care, light meal prep, light housekeeping, etc. Shifts may last as little as 2 hours or up to 12 hours depending on our patient's needs. Visits generally last 1-2 hours at each individual patient's home (paid mileage may be available for visits). Our goal is to help our patients maintain their independence in the comfort of their own homes. Benefits available.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Interested candidates must meet ONE of the following criteria:
1. One year of verifiable experience in an institutional setting such as a home health agency, hospital, hospice, or long-term care facility
2. Provision of a certificate issued by the State of Arkansas for working in long-term care facilities (i.e. an active CNA license)
3. Completion of 40 hour aide training course that meets requirement set forth in state regulations (PCA certificate)
APPLY ONLINE: To apply, please complete our online application located at this link: care4.com/application/application.php
You may also apply by visiting care4.com and clicking on our Jobs tab, then clicking on our Online Job Application link.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS PREFERRED.
Questions? Call Nicole directly at 501-686-2420 or TOLL FREE 1-855-877-JOBS (5627)
Key terms: CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Care Aide, caregiver, Personal Care Aide, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Technician, PCT, PCA, CNA, Nurses Aide, Nurse Aide,