- Company: ArCom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 8/1/2013
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
Warehouse Coordinator Job Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Warehouse Coordinator provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program and operational procedures.
• Follow all safety regulations and legal documentation norms pertaining to warehousing.
• Authenticate the goods from received shipments and maintaining note of any discrepancies.
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by following, establishing, and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Maintain inventory levels and product loss control by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, and professional training.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed or required.
• The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Strong Computer Skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Computer-Based Applications.
• Experience Leading and Following Policies and Procedures.
• Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills.
• Ability to efficiently network and coordinate with transporters and suppliers.
• Ability to manage effectively time to meet targets and deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong understanding of organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
We offer all full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, life. We provide training and educational programs.
Please send resumes to HR via email at email@example.com or fax to 501-227-6707, ATTN: HR.