Insurance Marketing Representative
- Company: Premier Staffing
- Updated: 5/3/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $45,000.00
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Insurance
Commercial and Personal lines Insurance
(interested candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The incumbent is responsible to provide technical and informational support for all agency personnel for all lines of commercial insurance in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Review new and renewal submission for accuracy and compliance with agency procedures.
2. Strategize and develop a complete and professional submission to be forwarded to carriers per marketing worksheet.
3. Market accounts as assigned.
4. Keep abreast of industry trends, techniques and products.
5. Attend industry functions for skill and knowledge development.
6. Correspond with underwriters during the marketing process.
7. Receive and record current information on marketing worksheet.
8. Review, compare, and negotiate quotations to provide producers with comprehensive and competitive insurance products.
9. Provide direction on account by being marketed by marketing department.
10. Attend sales meetings when needed.
11. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Property, Casualty Insurance License, Certified, Insurance Counselor
Marketing Representatives, CSA’s, producers, Marketing Department and Computer Department.
Underwriters, Marketing Representatives
USE OF EQUIPMENT AND/OR COMPUTERS
Must have the ability to operate general office equipment and computers. Must be proficient in the use of various software programs