Strategic Accounts Manager
- Company: Perfect 10
- Updated: 8/8/2013
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Base + Commission
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Sales
Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales for multiple product lines in the satellite and cable industries. Work with a field sales representatives and sale support members to ensure account information is updated, orders are entered and customers are taken care of. This position requires 5+ years of previous sales experience, preferable in an office environment selling over the phone.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and provide information to maximize gross profit of sales in an assigned territory.
• Prospect and develop customer accounts via telephone by conducting needs analysis and explaining how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
• Act as a strategic business partner to grow customers business within various vertical markets. Recommend ways for development such as altering product usage based on trending and performance, taking advantage of promotions or sales campaigns, and delivering communication and marketing materials to promote sales.
• Advise customers on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Select correct products or assist customers in making product selections based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable state or city regulations.
• Negotiate pricing, quote cost, forecast sales, and provide overall customer support via the telephone.
• Identify prospective customers by researching businesses on the internet, using an internal tracking sheet and following leads from existing customers.
• Study information about new products so that product and services can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.
• Collaborate with other team members to exchange information such as customer account information, pricing, territory performance, selling strategies and marketing information.
• Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.