Regional Sales Manager
- Company: AGL Construction Lasers
- Updated: 3/15/2013
- Location: Jacksonville, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Sales
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION (RESPONSIBILITIES)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a sales territory in the Central United States. The RSM is accountable for maintaining customer relationships and representing the company in a highly professional manner.
1. Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives.
2. Assume territory management in an assigned geographic Region for AGL products sold into all customer segments within the Region.
3. Direct the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
4. Obtain new business and increase recurring sales through relationship selling.
5. Responsible for the Region’s forecasting.
6. Develop personalized sales presentations to professionals (contractors, surveyors, business owners, project superintendants, etc.)
7. Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients.
8. Provide timely reporting of pipeline, account and territory management activities.
9. Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
1. BA/BS in a related field highly desired. Will consider 5+ years of experience in Sales Management in lieu of a bachelors degree.
2. 3+ years of successful construction related sales.
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. Energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity.
5. Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Must be proficient in MS Office software programs.
8. Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
1. Mixture of general office environment with minimal noise level and construction/agricultural job sites.
2. Should be located in the Region. Access to a major airport is required. Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time.
3. Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work depending on business needs.
4. Product demonstrations outdoors is periodically required.
5. Must have the ability to lift 25 pounds.