Website Design Producer
- Company: Aristotle, Inc.
- Updated: 5/13/2013
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Neg.
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Technology
Website Design Producer
Job Summary: The Website Design Producer manages the design and development of Internet websites from inception to completion. The Website Design Producer may supervise the activities of Website Design Assistant Producers and is under the direction and supervision of the Executive Producer. This position is also responsible for all aspects of project organization and management including the oversight of the maintenance of records, client files and billing information.
- Manages website design projects including the organization, tracking, and scheduling of the design and content elements.
- Conducts website design strategy meetings with immediate staff, sales staff and/or client in relation to client’s intent and direction.
- Performs on-going cost analysis versus budget insuring project remains within budget constraints.
- Issues website design scope changes showing budget increases/decreases using appropriate company forms for client approval and sign-off.
- Monitors customer billing records and client project sign-off.
- Gathers and implements with appropriate staff and client FTP permissions, Domain registrations, Domain Name Service requirements, Web analytics, server and/or hosting requirements.
- Assists sales staff with strategic analysis of each new website design project.
- Manages existing client sales, project descriptions, pricing, and scope of work analyses utilizing AtTask system.
- Prepares for, schedules and attends client meetings as requested by the sales staff and/or Website Design Executive Producer in relation to website design and implementation.
- Monitors subordinate use of project management software (AtTask) and other systems and tools.
- Communicates in a timely manner all client requests for information concerning website design and implementation.
- Makes minor revisions to websites through the use of HTML editors including content and database updates.
- Meets with Development and Art staff and utilizes the project management software (AtTask) and other tools to insure the maintenance of proper job numbers and identifications, production time tracking codes and records, project processing sheets and progress records.
- Maintains understanding of current Web technologies and marketing initiatives through personal research, staff seminars, continuing education and reading or participating in professional conferences or workshops.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use project management and/or billing software.
- Skill in using HTML editors.
- Knowledge of website design and development.
- Knowledge of current Web design and development trends.
- Knowledge in general Internet aspects such as Domain Registration, DNS, Email, FTP, etc.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use AtTask or similar project management software.
- Knowledge of open-source operating systems and management tools such as Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Skill in website page layout and design.
The formal education equivalent of an Associate degree in Web Design, Web Graphic Design or related field, or 2 years of experience in Web design and development or project management.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com