Experienced Sales Professional
- Company: Lavender & Wyatt Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 11/12/2013
- Location: West Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $45K/yr + Uncapped Comission
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Marketing, Medical/Dental, Sales, Technology
Experienced Sales Professional
Over the past four decades Lavender and Wyatt Systems has provided market leading Complete Software Solutions for our sole market focus, Community Behavioral Health. LWSI?s flagship offering, EssentiaTM, which includes Certified EHR, enhances daily lives through delivering superior user experience and business value.
Our Core Values:
1. Fun to be with
2. Totally reliable
5. Willing to go the extra mile
6. Accountable for their actions
We are looking for a committed, focused, goal oriented, self-starting individual born to sell.
Capabilities and Character
Our Ideal Candidate must:
- Drive significant net new business
- Have a background in technical sales and/or healthcare industry sales with direct interaction with physicians and clinical staff
- Possess fundamental sales aptitude, in addition to superior phone skills, the ability to execute, appointment setting, face to face client meetings, executive (C-Level) engagement, and timely follow-up to each task.
- Consistently employ a formal sales methodology to build and manage a reliable funnel to effectively shorten the sales cycle and close significant net new business
- Swiftly develop genuine relationships with a grassroots approach, constantly striving to add value though consultative interaction with prospective clients throughout the sales cycle
- Value integrity, be coachable through active, yet respectful listening, and demonstrate accountability to daily interaction with Sales Force Automation tools.
- Immediately immerse in LWSI?s business to climb a steep learning curve to instinctually understand our culture and offerings and how they positively impact the many facets our clients success
- Be resourceful and willing go the extra mile; demonstrate excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills, desire to understand complexities, credible business acumen, and ability to prudently leverage internal support resources
- Possess exceptional verbal and writing skills with the natural ability to concisely communicate ideas persuasively
- Efficiently apply diligence in delivering proposals and contractual agreements
- Collaborate with an approachable attitude to effectively delegate implementation and addressing of customer support issues
- Be proficient in business technology, including MS Office Suite, Sales Force Automation tools, and Mobile Computing
Our Chosen Candidate is expected to:
- Meet or exceed Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Goals
- Aggressively pursue new business opportunity with assigned multi-state territory (50% Overnight Travel).
- Work new opportunities stages in adherence to LWSI?s formal sales methodology, be accountable to weekly sales metrics, and update sales force automation tool daily
- Be available for weekly pipeline review meetings with management
- Professionally respond to internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Constantly develop an enduring in-depth knowledge of LWSI offerings, and the ability to be instinctually conversant on a peer level; credibly speaking to past, current, future issues driving our Community Behavioral Healthcare target market and Healthcare Industry at large
- Effectively deliver the LWSI Value Proposition in the appropriate context
- Respond to all RFI/RFP requests with discernment toward the stage of the opportunity
- Follow all corporate guidelines and policies, including expense reporting, corporate identity, computer and internet use.
- Base Salary $45k + Uncapped Commission ( 1st Year Average $ 100k to $150k total compensation + the opportunity to double that in years 2 & 3?)
- Full benefits + paid expenses
- Promotion and upward mobility opportunities
Please email complete resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
**No Recruiters Please**