PCA Licensed Professional Nurse
- Company: Professional Counseling Associates
- Updated: 9/30/2013
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Medical/Dental
Professional Counseling Associates, a non-profit community mental health provider in Central Arkansas, is searching for a Licensed Professional Nurse for our North Little Rock clinic.
This non-exempt position works under the day-to-day clinical supervision of the Assistant Director in charge of the location and under the administrative supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer. The PCA LPN will provide traditional nursing functions, with the scope of LPN practice as defined by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing; works as a member of the treatment team and helps promote a welcoming and therapeutic atmosphere for clients and families.
• Must have current, unencumbered LPN license in state of Arkansas.
• Experience with recovery-oriented mental health services and team treatment of mental illness and emotional disorders is preferred.
• Experience with psychiatric treatment in inpatient, partial hospitalization, day treatment, and/or psycho-educational services is helpful.
• Maintain certification in CPR and First Aid, or acquire before patient contact.
• Maintain current Arkansas Driver’s License, with insurability and good driving record.
* Position requires a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and check of adult and child maltreatment registries.
Professional Counseling Associates (PCA) is a non-profit Mental Health Community Services provider whose goal is to put our clients’ needs first and provide the highest standard of service in everything we do. We offer competitive salaries and pay 100% of employee’s health and dental benefits, long term disability, and life insurance. Additional benefits are available at the employee’s expense, including short term disability, vision, health savings accounts, and various critical illness options. We also offer a 401k. PCA is proud to be a non-discriminatory workplace. To apply for an open position, please visit our Web site at pca-ar.org and submit via e-mail an Application, Resume and cover letter to: Leesa Ferguson, Human Resources Director at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in PCA.