Provider Relations Director
- Company: Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Updated: 5/14/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Discussed at time of inteview
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Insurance, Management, Medical/Dental, Professional
At Arkansas Children's Hospital you can be a part of the Care, Love and Hope that our patients experience every day. From a nurse offering a comforting hug or a simple smile from a staff member in the hall to the Angel One helicopters that bring our patients to ACH from all over the state. It's a natural part of life at Arkansas Children's Hospital, and you can experience it as Director of the Provider Relations Team.
As Director of Provider Relations you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic medical team impacting the lives of children every day along with these great benefits:
• Professional growth and development
• Healthcare plan
• Retirement benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunities for continuing education.
Plans, develops and manages the participating provider network. Develops and implements a provider quality management program that includes delegation of credentialing and recredentialing and feedback to the provider network on issues related to utilization and quality. Undertakes provider education in relationship to managed care, resolves inquiries and concerns.
1. Responsibility: Actively supports and advances the Quality Work Plan for improving performance in department/unit and programs for purposes of making ACH better.
2. Responsibility: Talent Management - Building Effective Teams by attracting highly skilled workers, integrate new staff to their jobs and into the organization, and develops and retains skilled workers to meet current and future business objectives.
3. Responsibility: Fiscal Management and Resource Utilization
4. Physician/Provider Relations Management
6. Maintains CHCS communications as a messenger and responsible for payer reporting
7. Quality Management
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in healthcare or management field desired
5 years total experience required
• which includes 5 years of managed care/health insurance or medical billing/coding experience
• which includes 5 years of management experience
Apply online at archildrens.org/Careers