- Company: Arcom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 10/11/2013
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Management, Technology
Field Supervisor Job Purpose: Reporting to the Project Manager, the Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing various processes within their scheduled projects. This position will also monitor quality, training, and day-to-day operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Meets with clients on a regular basis to develop an on-going partnership.
• Conducts training utilizing the company's safety, quality, and customer service practices, policies, and standards.
• Promotes teamwork, the company's mission, and operational goals.
• Ensures that all OSHA and company safety requirements are met and adhered to.
• Serves as back-up for the Project Manager.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Responsible for utilizing/developing on-going systems that meets both company and client standards.
• Establishes working relationships with employees and serves as a conduit between employees and senior management.
• Responsible for assisting crew leaders and field technicians with problems and trouble-shooting advanced issues.
• Responsible for assuring that all Quality Assurance standards are met and maintained.
• Addresses employee performance concerns and develops action plans for improvement.
• The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum Associate's degree, prefer Bachelors in I.T. or Computer Science or four plus years related experience in operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and employees.
• Previous experience supervising teams.
• Ability to utilize word processing software; spreadsheet software; inventory software and Internet software.
• Physical requirements: the employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Additional Skills not required:
• Experience in one or all: Fire alarm systems, access control, nurse call, CCTV, intrusion
• Any or all of these certifications: A+, Net+, MCP
• Construction site experience
• OSHA 10 and/or 30 Construction certification(s)
Contact HR via email at email@example.com or fax 501-227-6707, Attn: HR.