Millwork Assembler 2 (1381-376)
- Company: STOCK BUILDING SUPPLY, INC.
- Updated: 5/31/2013
- Location: Springdale, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Category: Manufacturing
BASIC PURPOSE: (Primary purpose of the position)
Mid-level position responsible for assembling doors, windows, stairs and other work-related materials and supplies.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: (Primary accountability for specific functions and results)
1. Organizes door, window, and stair building supplies.
2. Assembles components under the direction of the line leaders.
3. Maintains work area, by keeping it neat and organized.
4. May perform other special projects.
1. Other duties as assigned by location management.
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS: (requirements to perform at a proficient level and be fully qualified)
1. Ability to use hand and power tools effectively.
2. Ability to handle lumber and wood materials safely.
3. Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
4. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
5. Ability to work in a high paced team environment to meet daily production goals.
6. Can successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen test, and provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
7. Other-- Temperatures will vary. Lifting up to 50 lbs on a repetitive basis and up to 100 lbs on an infrequent basis. Dusty and noisy environment when operating woodworking machines and tools. Ear protection required when exposed to noise for an extended period of time, eye protection and hard sole leather shoes required at all times. Overtime work could be involved.
To Apply: stocksupplycareers.silkroad.com/eprise/main/SiteGen/stockext/Content/Home.html