- Company: Hughes Staffing Agency
- Updated: 6/5/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $17.00 an hour
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
To provide the initiative, technical ability and responsibility to assist the Plant Manager in managing the office of the power plant or plants for smooth and efficient operation by maintaining the records and reports of the plant.
• Prepares letters, reports, invoices, purchase orders, and miscellaneous documents for Plant Manager's review.
• Files purchase orders, reports, invoices, correspondence, plant drawings, and shipping tickets.
• Answers telephone and assists callers.
• Prepares bi-weekly payroll.
• Prepares mail and delivers or picks up from the post office as necessary.
• Maintains inventory records.
• Maintains familiarity with AECC Safety Manual and observes and practices all safety precautions.
• Acts as a liaison with the AECC Human Resources department by assisting plant personnel with filing insurance and other forms.
• Maintains familiarity with and abides by all applicable internal AECC policies and procedures regarding NERC and FERC compliance.
• Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies for Plant Manager’s review.
• Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must possess basic skills in Accounting and Presentation software.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Must be able to pass a drug screen, and criminal background check is required. Starting pay is $17.00 an hour.
Apply at hughesstaffingagency.com