Banking Branch Manager
- Company: Western Federal Credit Union
- Updated: 6/14/2013
- Location: Rogers, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE, plus excellent benefits on date of hire
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Banking/Finance
Western is looking for talented, energetic, service-oriented people to join our team!
- Interested in a long-term career?
- Passionate about helping people meet their financial goals?
- Goal oriented?
…Then Western is Looking for You!
When you work for Western Federal Credit Union, you will join a team of talented professionals who are passionate about teamwork, outstanding service, and who embrace the opportunity to take charge of their careers.
You’ll join an organization with a solid foundation - we’ve been serving members for over 60 years with a commitment that is unparalleled. We are performance driven and look to our team to drive Western Federal Credit Union to even greater heights.
Western is seeking a Branch Manager for a location in Rogers.
- Leading a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and customer satisfaction goals
- Supervising and coaching teams on the proper behaviors, sales techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines
- Supervise, coach, and develop tellers and New Account/Lending staff regarding policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions
- Managing difficult situations with customers and providing them with a resolution, information or additional options
- Directly working with customers to build relationships, uncover and satisfy their needs through the referring of financial products and services
- Spending a majority of the time on the lobby floor, greeting customers, directing them to the appropriate area of the branch and ensuring customer needs are met
- Ensuring the audit/compliance procedures of the branch are followed
- Foster a team environment in which all employees can perform to their full potential
- Five years branch management experience leading and managing a sales team
- Leadership – believes in sales and service process, executes above peers, regularly goes above and beyond, consistent willingness to assist others
- Ability to coach and mentor branch staff to perform above job performance expectations
- Extensive experience with customer contact and ongoing customer relationships
- Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Ability to quickly and independently interpret and apply regulations, policies, and directives
- Possess an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- High School Diploma with a bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to work all branch hours
Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical , Prescription, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance effective on your date of hire
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time as well as Holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Defined Pension Plan fully funded by Western
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement that covers 100% of tuition and books for approved programs
- Credit Union membership for you and your family
Western is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. For more information on Western, visit us at western.org