Director of Human Resources
- Company: Professional Counseling Associates
- Updated: 8/14/2013
- Location: North Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Human Resources, Management, Nonprofits, Professional
This exempt position works under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a mentor to other leadership team members in order to promote a positive and healthy work environment for staff conducive to quality care for clients. This position serves as personnel officer of the organization; provides new employee orientation; coordinates staff development; coordinates the Health/Safety program; supervises the Administrative Support Specialist (HR) staff.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Three to five years experience in personnel related activities with increasingly responsible positions in human resources, with at least 2 of these years at the human resources management level.
• Demonstrated ability through past performance in a broad range of settings including personnel management.
• A criminal background check and drug screening is required.
Professional Counseling Associates (PCA) is a non-profit organization whose goal is to put our clients’ needs first and provide the highest standard of service in everything we do. We offer competitive salaries and pay 100% of employee’s health and dental benefits, long term disability, and life insurance. Additional benefits are available at the employee’s expense, including short term disability, vision, health savings accounts, and various critical illness options. We also offer a 401k. PCA is proud to be a non-discriminatory workplace. We invite you to explore our webpage and see what our team is all about at pca-ar.org. Submit Application and Resume to: Professional Counseling Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be found at pca-ar.org on our Opportunities page.
Please visit pca-ar.org on the Opportunities page to view a full job description. No phone calls please.