- Company: Celerit
- Updated: 10/28/2013
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: 40,000 - 45,000
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Technology
Celerit Solutions, emerging as one of the fastest growing IT service firms in the United States, is seeking a customer focused, entrepreneurial, and self motivated Network Specialist for a permanent position. This a direct-hire position in Little Rock, AR. Position may require moderate travel in state.
The Network Specialist provides quality customer service to all Celerit customers and employees. This position requires a high level of customer contact, call logging, problem escalation, and problem resolution.
For immediate consideration, e-mail a complete resume along with your salary requirements and availability.
NOTE: Third party, consulting firm, broker and recruiter submittals will not be considered.
Applicants must possess the following skills and qualifications for consideration:
• In-depth knowledge in server/computer technology hardware.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Server technologies, Network LAN connectivity, and Internet connectivity troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge with supporting and maintaining network infrastructures, network security, local area networks (LAN) and providing remote customer support
• 3-4 years experience with Microsoft Server 2003/2008
• Understanding of Firewall and Security practices and administration
• Basic understanding of VoIP
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Must posses excellent customer service skills
• Ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions
• Proven communication and organizational skills
• U.S. Citizenship
• Microsoft Certification(s)
• VMWare or Virtualization experience/exposure
• Experience with core banking applications
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.