Performance Consultant B2B Sales
- Company: Dale Carnegie Training of the Mid-South
- Updated: 9/30/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Sales
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Performance Consultant you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
The Performance Consultant role rewards people:
• Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
• Who cultivate strong client relationships
• Who are competitive
• Who like to develop and win business
• Who are extremely results oriented
What does the “Day to Day” Look Like?
• Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
• Reacting to inbound web leads and converting to conversations
• High outbound call volume
• Consulting with companies to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
• Submitting weekly activity reports
What are the “must haves”?
• Ownership Mentality
• 4 Year College Degree
• Reliable Transportation
What competencies should I have?
• Exemplary prospecting skills
• Comfort in selling to mid to upper level executives
• Ability to develop accounts strategically
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to network – connections to the business community
• Computer literacy – High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use
What benefits would I receive?
• Dale Carnegie Sales Academy Development Process
• Access to Dale Carnegie programs
• Annual Convention and Regional Events
• Medical and Dental Benefits
What is the compensation plan?
• Salary and commission structure