- Company: Crews & Associates, Inc.
- Updated: 3/7/2014
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Technology
*** NETWORK ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION ***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Run scripts for loading monthly statement file information.
• Update databases in test environments as needed.
• Create ad hoc database queries as necessary.
• Assist the SQL database admin in maintaining and resolving any issues pertaining to the databases.
• Build reports based on templates to query replicated data from the backend vendor.
• Maintain internal replication as data is received from the vendor.
• Ensure database backup jobs complete successfully.
• Create help pages for the company intranet.
• Document business process flows.
• Work with other network team members on installation, maintenance and testing.
• Troubleshoot network problems and work with network support to ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner.
• Assist in providing technical maintenance and recovery support to the local or wide area networks.
• Uses a variety of testing tools and techniques to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems associated with the system’s hardware and software.
• Will interface with vendors and maintenance providers to service and maintain the system, will implement necessary measures to limit the system’s downtime, will provide technical support to optimize system performance.
• Performs other duties as advised by the VP of IT.
• An associate’s degree in the computer field may be acceptable. However, a four-year degree in computer information systems is preferred.
• Beginner or intermediate experience with Microsoft SQL especially SQL Server 2008 and 2012.
• Knowledge of .NET, VB, C# or ColdFusion preferable.
• 2 – 3 years of experience with considerable knowledge of computer hardware, software applications and local area networks (LANs) - Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Office 2007 Professional.
• Ability to install and operate a variety of software programs, to maintain existing software programs and computer systems, to troubleshoot common hardware and software problems, to meet project deadlines, to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, employees and consultants, to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com.