- Company: Heritage College
- Updated: 11/6/2013
Admissions Coordinator - Recruiter (Change Lives!)
Heritage College is looking for a qualified, motivated, and energetic professional to grow with us at our Little Rock, AR location.
Have you ever wanted to wake up in the morning and LOVE WHAT YOU DO? You can achieve your goals in life by helping people achieve theirs through education. Are you looking to be part of an expanding organization that invests in the employees and promotes from within? Are you just starting out in your career and looking to gain an entry-level position with a company where you will enjoy coming to work on a daily basis? If so, Heritage College is the place for you! Heritage owns and operates 9 campuses across the United States, offering programs in Allied Health and Wellness to a growing student population.
The primary role of the Admissions Coordinator is to contact, interview, and motivate prospective students to achieve their goals through career-focused training.
Job Description: To be successful as an Admissions Coordinator, applicants must possess superior time management and organizational skills as a compliment to a positive attitude and the belief in the Heritage educational opportunities for a diverse student population.
• Receive inbound calls, and make outbound calls, with the goal of setting up a potential student with an appointment to view the school (extensive phone work required)
• Conduct student interviews and motivate students to see the benefits of a Heritage education
• Complete paperwork and follow up procedures to ensure a smooth transition for students before beginning classes
• Participate in the school objectives of meeting and maintaining goals
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's Degree desired
• Excellent verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• High energy, positive attitude a must!
This is a full time, salaried position. At Heritage, we offer a comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental, 401K) and outstanding career advancement potential. We invest as much in our employees as they invest in us!
We are not offering a job, we are offering a career!
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com
For more detailed information about Heritage and curricula offered, please visit our website at heritage-education.com/.