- Company: avad3, Inc.
- Updated: 11/25/2013
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Marketing
Our Marketing Director is an avad3 team member who serves as a brand ambassador and sales guide in our market. The director’s role is to grow our current market influence and ultimately sales within our targeted region and beyond. He or she is held accountable for sales performance by providing an excellent client experience through communication and service to both our current clients and future clients.
• Experience in Marketing and Sales (minimum 0-2 years)
• Extraordinary customer service and experience skills
• Adaptive and solution based approach to selling
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to translate our services into layman’s terms
• Proven self-starter with entrepreneurial flair
• Willing to handle (and learn from) constructive criticism
• Apple iLife and iWork
• Microsoft Office
• Google Apps
• WordPress, Vimeo, YouTube
• Social Media
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
• Pinterest, Instagram
We love to serve here. It is what we have been called to do, and we do it well. As we serve, we have an incredible success rate in the satisfaction of the people who have given us the opportunity to work on projects for them. The Marketing Director’s most important purpose is a measurable, attainable task: to grow the amount of people we serve. Others cannot be served unless they have heard of us, and how can we tell them while we are busy serving ourselves? Your role is to not occupy yourself with the work we perform, but instead to intentionally set yourself aside to tell the very people who we are not touching about the work we are doing.
High School Diploma, College preferred. We are looking for someone with a core gifting that cannot be denied or taken away. We believe this person knows this and has found ways to grow the gift given to them on their own, whether through formal education or experience in the field.
• Full-Time Position (compensation dependent on experience)
• Health Insurance Stipend after 60 days
• Fantastic, intimate company environment
• Opportunity for advancement in a young, growing company
• Posted in November
• Interviews in December
• Begin January 2, 2014
• 6-month contract (renewable)
The Hebrew word, “avad,” means to serve, to work, and even, to worship. We are serving others through our work, laying down our energy as our most spiritual act of worship to the Lord.
“Whatever you do, work at it with your whole heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... It is Christ the Lord you are serving. “ Colossians 3:23-24
Please write an email, attach your resume, and send to the address above. We will respond confirming we have received your application. Applications will be accepted up-to 5pm on Thursday, December 5th. Thank you.