- Company: Premier Staffing
- Updated: 12/23/2013
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $12-14hr DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Category: Marketing, Nonprofits
A large Non-Profit is seeking to fill a Temporary Project Coordinator position within their marketing and donor services department. Pay is 12-14 an hour depending on experience. This position will perform duties to support the Donor Engagement Team on implementation and production of various marketing and appeal efforts. Under the direction of the Director of Donor Engagement and Donor Engagement Team, the project coordinator will assist with all day to day activities to implement direct marketing appeals and communications. Job Requirements
• Degree in business or related field.
• 5 years of work experience in project and/or marketing management.
• Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strategic, operational, and technical marketing and management skills.
• Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Able read and interpret data sets, identify data trends and communicate those to an internal audience in user-friendly language.
• Excellent communications, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
If this is a position you are interested in please email your resume to email@example.com